Finding a trustworthy and qualified professional to teach or care for your children can be a daunting, challenging task. Allow Stork to carry that burden for you.
Why Stork? With years of experience in placing long term nannies with our families, we provide a customized approach to find the perfect person that will allow your children to grow and thrive in a safe and loving environment. We do not place nannies from a “pool”. Our team of placement experts start from scratch following an in depth meeting and match assessment based on your family’s needs/criteria.
Exciting news for YOU!
We have now expanded this service to all areas of the United States + Puerto Rico!
Stork’s personalized custom nanny search will find the person that meets the needs of your growing family. This package includes the following:
- One initial meeting in person or video conference to discuss detail regarding the needs of the family.
- A personalized job description created based on family needs assessment. Once drafted, Stork will send the job description to the family for approval. This job description will be posted in our recruiting database.
- Many job postings result in the receipt of a large influx of candidates. Stork will complete the initial resume review of possible candidates. During this process, we will eliminate any unfit candidates.
- Complete the interview process of possible candidates. This process usually includes two interviews with the candidates to discuss how they would fit in with the family dynamics, style, and needs.
- Background + motor vehicle search and reference checks of top candidates being considered for the position.
- Biweekly updates to family and details on potential candidates being considered for the position.
- A second and final meeting with the family is scheduled to present the final candidates. An average of 2-3 quality candidates are presented. This number can vary depending on the specific requirements of the job.
- Contract negotiation and drafting. Stork will work as a mediator between the nanny candidate and the family. Once all items in the contract are agreed upon, Stork will complete the employment contract for all to review.
- By request, we can provide non-disclosure agreements for high profile families.
- Assistance setting up a HomePay account.
- One month of account management to ensure a successful transition. This includes communication with the nanny and family regarding any concerns that may arise.